The HW1400-G MS is a powerhouse designed for heavy-duty cleaning needs. With its robust 5.5 kW pump, it effortlessly tackles oils and grease.
Trusted by top-tier transport, earthmoving, and mining companies across Australia, this solid piece of machinery is your key to saving time and money in a busy workshop.
Hotwash proudly serves Pilbara Iron and has many machines in operation. Ideal for medium-sized workshops, it cleans everything from engine blocks to gearboxes with ease, using only water, heat, and detergent – eco-friendly and efficient.
With a basket capacity of up to 1400mm diameter, the HW1400-G is an irreplaceable asset to any workshop.
HW1400G-MS Spray Washer
The HW1400/G Hotwash, like all of its stablemates, is available with optional gear drive turntables that improve cleaning efficiency and improve worker safety. Operator ergonomics are also improved with features like the “jog” button that brings heavy parts to the operator to reduce potential back strain. A massive 5.5Kw stainless steel pump makes light of the heaviest cleaning job.
- Hot Water Based (Environmentally Friendly)
- Safety First - Complies with AS4024 machine safety standards.
- Increased OH&S features for improved operator safety
- Mine site spec ready (See Extra Heavy-Duty Options)
- 7 Day 24 Hour Automatic on-off timer
- Automatic water level top up
- Automatic waste water pump out system
- 5.5Kw pump to suit the larger structure.
- Large water capacity to reduce service intervals
- Easy to service (Self -service made simple)
- Low power consumption
- Powerful and efficient, it gets the job done fast
- Saves time and money
- First class warranty