A concentrated free flowing strongly alkaline powder formulated for the simultaneous removal of grease, rust, scale, carbon and paint from ferrous metals.
Features and Benefits
- Balanced combination of sequestrants, inhibitors and conditioners produces light grey “new” appearance on cast components after immersion.
- Recommended for use in mild steel tanks – no expensive materials of construction necessary.
- The HOT TANK POWDER – Heavy Duty system avoids the need for use of acids in removal of rust scale and carbon thus eliminating danger of acid attack on machined surfaces.
- Formulation contains sequestrants to counter hard water conditions.
- Attacks multiple layers of aged paint finishes such as epoxies, acrylics, baked enamels, lacquers and varnishes.