Working hard to make your life easier
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any easier to keep a clean, productive workshop! We designed a range of accessories to make it easier to stay organised, efficient and on top of all your cleaning needs. These small accessories are the perfect complement to your cleaning equipment and will make a BIG difference, maximising your productivity and your profits.
Gear Drive Turntable
- Operator safety is assured with the gear driven turntable instantly stopping when the electronic cycle times out or the lid is opened during operation eliminating any chance of operator entanglement. A safety lid interlock means the operator is not tempted to manually slow or stop the basket if the lid is prematurely opened as this is now an automatic function.
- Ergonomics when unloading cleansed are not compromised with the incorporation of a “jog” button allowing the operator to safely rotate the cleaned parts mechanically to the front of the machine for unloading. This prevents back strains and reduces operator downtime.
- Cleaning performance is much improved as water pressure previously used for rotating the basket is now utilised through bigger jets sizes resulting in a better and faster cleaning process. Items such as gear boxes are cleaner as the casings rotates past the spray jets at a slow and controlled rate allowing water to penetrate internal cavities
- Reliability is improved by ensuring the basket is mechanically rotating at a steady, even pace. The gear drive system does not rely on water pressure or regularly serviced basket bearings to provide smooth reliable basket rotation.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Highly resistant to corrosion. This resistance to attack is due to the naturally occurring chromium-rich oxide film formed on the surface of the steel. Even though it is extremely thin, this invisible, inert film is tightly adherent to the metal and extremely protective in a wide range of corrosive media.
- Stainless steel is durable and requires a minimum of maintenance, outlasting many competing products. It, therefore, doesn’t require the need to add potential hazardous materials such as cleaners, solvents, paint and fire protective coatings. Due to its durability and low maintenance, it provides a long life cycle produce.
- Environmentally friendly. Stainless steel is a precious scrap material. It is 100% recyclable and a preferred raw material input by steel makers. Stainless steel production incorporates high levels of scrap use (as high as 80% of charged materials will be scrap stainless steel).
- New stainless steel comprises at least 50% recycled stainless steel product and more than half the stainless steel produced today has already been another useful stainless steel product in the past. Some stainless steel will find its way to landfills or other disposal sites, however, this does not affect underground water supplies.
Small Parts Basket
The small parts baskets keep your small, loose parts together for optimum cleaning and prevent small items from falling down into the base of the parts washer. They are ideal for nuts, bolts, springs, collets and widgets.
Suitable for organising and cleaning matching components such as wheel bearings, they have hinged lids that enclose the top of basket keeping items from being lost.
- Size: 200mm L x 200mm W x 200mm H
- Material: 2.5 mm mild steel
- Aperture (Hole size): 3.2mm
Large Parts Basket
The large parts baskets are fabricated from solid 2.5 mm thick, mild steel material and the construction features a full-length hinge on the lid for durability.
It also incorporates folded safety edges protecting workers from cuts and grazes.
It utilises rugged spot welded joins on the basket for years of dependable service and sturdiness.
- Size: 400mm L x 200mm W x 200mm H
- Material: 2.5 mild steel
- Aperture (Hole size): 3.2mm
Parts Basket Table
Ideal for allowing parts to drip dry with waste water draining back into the machine.
Features cross folded tray for added strength and upwardly folded tray edges to prevent excess fluid from dripping on the floor, assisting in the prevention of operator slips and falls.
Angled cross brace supports heavier loads of up to 20kg’s.
- Size: 300mm x 300
- Angle of drain: 10 degrees
- Material: 2.5mm
Manual Water Fill
The Hotwash requires small, regular top-ups of water due to loss from evaporation. The manual water fill option allows water to be permanently plumbed to the Hotwash enabling quick and efficient topping up of wash water. Saves time and negates the necessity to roll out a hose for water supply. Simply run water supply hose along a wall from supply, connect to the ball valve and keep water at the optimum level.
- Ball valve ¾ BSP with Teflon valve body lining and precision valve mechanism for smooth leak free operation.
- “Snorkel” top up system ensuring waste water does not get sucked back into the drinking water system in the case of a sudden loss of mains pressure.
- Material: ¾ Dia. galvanized piping.
- Quick and easy to use.
Hour Run Meter
The hour run meter is cabinet mounted and only records accumulating pump hour cycle times.
Invaluable for calculating service period intervals, the hour meter gives you a dependable reference with which to plan waste water removal and replacement.
- Easy to read analogue, “odometer” style numbers for quick visual reference.
- Durable and reliable. No maintenance required. Low voltage 24 volts.
- Dust and moisture proof. Meets strict IP65 mining standards.
- Promotes cleaning efficiency by ensuring washing solution is at is optimum cleaning effectiveness.
Seven Day Timer including Over Ride Switch
The seven-day timer, with integrated “override” switch, allows automatic switching on and off of the water heating elements on a daily basis. The versatile digital timer can be programmed to preheat the washing solution to its prescribed temperature of 80 degrees prior to the commencement of work.
The unit then switches off mid afternoon saving energy costs. The water will remain warm to hot overnight due to the insulating qualities of the tank design and the timer enables a 20 to 30 minute preheat of the washing solution in the morning prior to the operator’s arrival. An external override switch allows manual operation of the heater elements if required.
- Seven day “Monday to Monday” switching automation.
- Prevents accidentally forgetting to switch off unit at night.
- Saves energy costs and increased workers efficiency.
- Easy to set
Waste Water Drum Pump
The Hotwash waste water “Drum Pump” is an invaluable accessory to pull liquid quickly and efficiently into sealed drums. Operating on compressed air, it has no moving parts and therefore requires no maintenance. The Hotwash Drum Pump rapidly removes liquid without losing prime. It will also pick up sludge, metal chips and other debris which clog and harm other types of pumps. The waste water is drawn into the drum ready for disposal. The unit has no moving parts and all Stainless Steel construction.
- Includes: Drum Pump, ball valve, 2 meters of 40mm hose, wand and extension wand, vacuum head and crevice tool.
- Fast set up, install on drum in less than a minute.
- Automatic safety shut off to prevent drum over flows. 2 way unit also available.
- Fills and empty drums in quick succession.
Oil Resistant Floor Mats
The Hotwash oil resistant floor mats provide superior grease proof, slip protection and cushioning at half the weight of other floor mats. The mat is made of 100% high density, close cell nitrile rubber and is highly resistant to chemicals and greases. The Hotwash mat is fully washable and performs well as both an anti-fatigue and anti-slip, moisture flow through mat in wet or dry conditions.
- Oil resistant and anti slip
- Anti fatigue
- Reduces operator injury
- Price: POA Depending on size
Fork Truck Lifting Tubes
Fork truck lifting tubes allow the range of Hotwash machines to be easily loaded and unloaded on and off trucks safely and are recommend if the machines are to be regularly moved from location to location. The tubes enable the fork truck lifting tines to locate securely underneath the machine ensuring the machine of its stability and preventing accidents and injury to operators.
They are also particularly useful when transporting machines over rough ground by fork trucks such as may be required when servicing the waste water in a different disposal area to where the machine is normally located.
- Aids in providing security and stability for machines when transported over uneven ground by fork truck.
- Gives solid location for fork truck tines to enter to pick up machines moved on a regular basis.
- Solid construction prevents instability and possible operator injury.
- Inhibits machine damage by protecting machines moving whist on fork truck tines.
Centrifugal separator – Hot Tank
The centrifugal filter unit removes waste solids from the cleaning solution during processing.
Elimination of sludge deposits in the tank enables a consequent reduction in tank capacity of 30% over conventional hot tanks, a more compact design with lower working height and more convenient operator access.
Additionally, the clean solution consistently delivers cleaning times of one to one and a half hours per load.
- Indefinite caustic life, top ups reduced by up to 75%;
- No need to pre-clean parts;
- No more sludged up tanks;
- Cleaning speed is vastly improved.
- Centrifugal filter cleaning time is only approx 15 minutes every week on average.
- Waste solids from the centrifugal filter are generally suitable for disposal in the industrial waste bin.
Oil Skimmer – Hot Tank
Surface oil is easily removed by means of the oil skimmer. A rotating stainless steel disc is connected to an electric motor via a worm and gear drive box.
The stainless steel disc is partially submerged in the solution and slowly rotated. The surface oil adheres to the disc, is picked up from the surface and the oil is wiped off the disc by Teflon blades which allow the oil to then be funnelled into a drum for disposal. The oil skimming takes place when the tank is not agitating.
- Stainless steel disc enhances oil adhesion and removal resulting in massive cost saving by keeping fluid cleaner for much longer.
- Oil skimmer (along with centrifugal filter) helps ensure the life of the fluid is extended many times longer.
- The skimmer helps eliminate regular and costly fluid change resulting in considerable disposal cost savings.
- System is simple, reliable and requires little maintenance.
- Automatic timer is preset and only operates during cooling cycle increasing volume of oil removed per cycle.
- Skimming system eliminates additional after cleaning as oil does not recover parts after removal from tank saving time and money.
Click here to see a full range of our products or get in touch today to find out how our accessories can transform your workshop. You’ve got nothing to lose and only productivity and profits to gain, guaranteed!